Friday, August 17, 2007

Reasons Why This Blog Was Born

Hello everyone, thanks for coming my first blog website in English. There are several reasons for creating this blog.

One of the two major reasons is to introduce interesting, useful stuffs to my dear friends. I found there are increasing amount of useful stuffs appear in this world, especially in the world of Internet. However, people around me seem not to be aware of that. Sometimes when I introduced these stuffs to them, they found it interesting at the moment, but few of them would pay attention to it again. I think they might lack motivations of how useful these stuffs are, while I use them in my daily life because I know it can help multiply effectiveness on some of my works.

Another one is to improve my English skills. I realized practicing writing skills of English is extremely important for people who want to speak or write English well, while they have spent large amount of time practicing reading and listening to English. Or in my opinion, it's not effective to improve overall English. As I am going to study aboard, a high level of proficiency in English is necessary for me in the near future.

So I have strong motivations to maintain this blog, and will try to update it as often as possible. From the next post, I will mainly blog about software, websites or anything I found FRESH.

Hope it would be FRESH for you.

No comments: