Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Haircut


It's been two months since I had a haircut in my hometown. I have much hair, so if I didn't have it trimmed monthly, it would look like this.

With a wish that after a hair trimming I could hopefully feel cooler this summer, in which I have experienced a maximum 43 Celsius degree day, I decide to have a haircut nearby my house. The place I went is a bit small, compared to ones I've been in China, where are big enough for customer to have their hair washed and have a head massage(actually I don't like this part as it's time consuming and uncomfortable for me) before doing anything else. If I had a haircut after that, it costs about 5 Australian dollars. But today the place I went is quite different from that kind of place in China.

After I arrived in there, sitting for a while and began to feel a bit strange as the theme of the shop seems just for the female customer. I were not sure this is the right place for me until checking out on a English learning website for a haircut topic. Now I know it's a Hair Salon, which is mainly for women, not a barbershop, where barbers usually have haircut for men. When I paid attention again to my first Aussie hair and compared the two sides, it is further proved that the place is really a hair salon.


Fortunately, it still looks fine if I could keep my unbalancing sides from the people I am facing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going on smoothly with you and you will adjust to the exotic enviroment as quickly as possible.To be frank,we all have witnessed you have already made great improvment during the past several years and we all believe if you move forward in its right perspective, you are bound to achieve somewhere and realize your dream in the near future!
Be Strong!
Be Positive!
Be Yourself!