Friday, February 22, 2008

Friendly Australian

I've been Australia for 3 months, experiencing various interesting things, which make me really think about the differences between a developed country and developing country. From the beginning to now, the most impressive thing to me is always the friendliness of Australian people. Sometimes, they are so friendly that made me worried about whether they planned to trap me, as before coming to Australia I didn't face a stranger in a unknown place who is so kind of willing to drive me home when I just wanted to have an ask for a direction, didn't make a friend on the first day who could tolerate my poor English and took me to the city and show me around some interesting places.

I can't understand why they are willing to do this except for the reason that they really love just doing a favor for someone else who need it and make a little bit contribution to their society.

No comments: